Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sleeping Situation

So, as you all know, Matthew has never been a fan of his crib, from the day we brought him home. He hates being on his back...Or does he? Mike and I have been trying to get him to sleep in his crib every day, a little at a time. He will lay in there for 10 or 15 minute increments, but that's about it. Well, I laid Mattie in his crib while I was getting ready for my friend's baby shower. I came in to check on him, and this is what I found. Matthew was absolutely passed out. He slept for about 20 minutes like this. So, it looks like we will be transitioning to our crib in the very near future. I will keep you updated on his progress. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: