Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Baby Einstein Jumper

I rely on Matthew's many contraptions to get through my day. Otherwise I think my house would be an absolute disaster, because I would get nothing done. Lately, Matthew's favorite contraption is his Baby Einstein Jumper. I must admit, it is way too big for him. His feet don't quite touch the ground, and I need to shove a blanket in front of him to prop him up, but nonetheless, he loves this thing. So, tonight I was doing what all great housewives do...the dishes, and I hear a banging noise. At first I thought it was Paulie messing with Mattie, so I ran into the living room. Nope! Not Paulie! Matthew was spinning the little green frog. I started busting up! I really could not believe my eyes. It made me so happy that he has started to really associate objects and find an interest in them. And, as of Sunday, he has really discovered his vocal cords. He has cooed for a while now, but now, he just keeps getting louder and louder. And, he cracks himself up, which is just histerical for me to watch. What a character!!! We love him so much!!!

No comments: