Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Hats...

Doggy kisses...
Okay...So, we already know, I'm a big dork. I am so excited for Christmas this year that I felt the need to get both Mattie and Paulie Santa hats for Christmas. Even more, a photo shoot to follow. The three of us had so much fun taking pictures. Okay. I think I had the most fun. Anyways, here are some of the pics of our photo shoot in the guest bedroom. Histerical, I must say!

1 comment:

Kara Ritter said...

I love it!!! I am a dork with you :) I got Kaylee a santa hat as well! Love you guys!!