Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mikey's 30th Birthday Dinner...

So, for everyone that know Mikey, it should come to no surprise that he does NOT like to be the center of attention. Surprise parties, speeches, "whole things", etc, are not "his thing". But, because I LOVE these things so much, and wanted to show my husband how much I love him for his 30th, I decided to have a "SURPRISE " dinner party for him anyway. Putting such an event together was somewhat difficult because I could not get an honest answer from the guy if we was going to even be around on Saturday night. He had a big job in Oxnard and thought he may be gone on his birthday weekend. But, I took the chance, and luck was in my favor, because Mike came home on Friday, which was his "real" birthday. On his actual birthday, I surprised him with his favorite dinner, tacos. Then, on Saturday, I told him that we had dinner reservations at Duke's for us and two other couples. Well, we did have dinner reservations at Duke's and.....twenty-four other people. Needless to say, my honey was very surprised. Happy 30th Birthday, baby! I love you so much!!!

No comments: