Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our Trip to San Diego...

Matthew and I headed to San Diego last week to visit my friend Trisha. Her second girl, Vive Vie, is now three months old. I wanted to get a chance to hold her and soak up all of her baby-ness, before it was too late. We had a great time visiting. And, I was lucky enough to see my friend Misty as well. Misty and Trisha are practically neighbors, so we all met at Mission Bay Park. After playing, we all headed back to Trisha's house. We had a great dinner and got to catch up. Trisha's three year old daughter Tru and Matthew had a blast playing together.

No comments: