Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

La Verne Street Fair...

I often stay the night at my parent's house in La Verne, on the Thursday nights before I work. We usually spend the evening at the street fair. Matthew is "in love" with the animals at the petting zoo. And, his latest, most favorite pastime is going on a pony ride. I really thought he would be too young and too scared to ride the ponies. Well, I was very wrong. Matthew could ride the ponies all night. We love taking him because it is so much fun to watch him laugh and laugh and laugh!

No comments: