Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gotta Love Grandpa...

















Matthew has always been very bonded to my dad. However, lately, they have become "best friends. Some days, I have to really have my distraction "A Game" on because he keeps running to the front door saying "Pops". Well, my parents only come over on Sunday evenings, when my dad drops my mom off for the next two days, so that she can watch Matthew while I work. But, Matthew would like it if his Grandpa came every day, so this makes some days very difficult because he gets so sad. I love that he calls him "Pops". It is the cutest thing. And, the way he enunciates "Pops", with a long "ssssssssssssss" at the end, makes it even more adorable. Grandpa also comes with his pockets filled with change. Matthew says "change" as soon as Grandpa walks in the door, because he knows that Grandpa will give him all of his change for the piggy bank. I am pretty excited about this, as we have already filled Matthew's piggy bank up twice. At this rate, Matthew's college tuition will be paid off by the time he is in first grade. Love that!