Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Family Baby Shower

My first shower was on Sunday, May 18th. My mom, the proud grandma-to-be, thew me an amazing shower. The theme was vintage baby boy with blue and white accents. The food was also amazing. My parents had the food catered from Spaghetti Eddie's, one of my favorite Italian restaurants. And, Auntie Christie got the cake from Rockwell's...yum! yum! yum! It was so nice to see many of my cousins and friends who I have not seen in a long time. I think everyone had a great time. And, Little Baby Finston got showered with a ton of wonderful gifts.

No comments: