Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

My Maternity Photo Shoot

Mike & I wanted to capture the amazing beauty of pregnancy so we decided to have professional photos taken of us together with the belly. We had such a great time getting the pictures taken. And, we are so glad we got to capture this amazing time in our lives. What a beautiful miracle that is growing inside of my belly.

1 comment:

Kara Ritter said...

I love them... they turned out amazing! But I think you are right that little guy is growing fast :) I can't wait to hold him!!!! Pregnancy is a GREAT look for you, you look beautiful!!!! xoxo