Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

32 Week Baby Update...

Hello friends and family...
Our computer has been down for a few weeks now. I am going to work my hardest to keep you updated.
With only THREE MORE WEEKS of work until I go on maternity leave, it has really hit us hard that WE WILL BE HAVING A BABY SOON!
I now see my OB every two weeks, instead of monthly. Things are going very well. I saw Dr. A on Wednesday, and God has continued to bless us with a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy.
Here are the stats...
BP: 120/70 (good)
Mommy's weight gain: 32 pounds (Good for the baby...Bad for mommy)
Baby's weight gain: The baby now weighs 4 1/2 pounds (We are looking at another 8 pound, or more baby....Probably more per Dr. A)
Fundal height: 32 weeks (right on)
Ultrasound: BABY'S HEAD IS DOWN!!!

No comments: