Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

OB Check-up...

I had an OB check-up on Wednesday with Dr. A's nurse practitioner, Angela. All and all, it was a great visit. I am now 34 1/2 weeks. Hard to believe that this baby is going to make its debut soon. I have on more week of work left! HOORAY! Mike and I are going to start working on the nursery this weekend. We are going to paint the baby's room grey. If this little "bun in my oven" is a boy, then the room will be grey, dark green, and navy blue. We found really cute "elephant" bedding online at Restoration Hardware Kids. If it is a girl, then I am going to do the room more of a shabby chic look, with pink and white accents, and birds.


Here are the visits stats:

Weeks pregnant: 34 1/2

Weight gained: I didn't want to post this, but I'm a "transparent" kind of girl. I gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I had to confess that the "pie sale" at Marie Callendar's was to blame. Needless to say, I will be having fruit for dessert and not fruit pie for the remainder of this pregnancy!!! Enough said!!!

BP: 118/70 (Good)

Fundal Height: 35 centimeters

Cervical Exam: No effacement! No dilation! Nothin' goin' on down there! I have been having quite a lot of contractions, so it was reassuring to know that things are not happening yet. This baby needs to bake longer!!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I cant believe it is almost time again!! I say girl!!

So exciting!!!