Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random Delivery Photos...

Sheila, blessing the baby before he is born Proud Mama & Papa
These are my great friends, Sheila and Donna, from work. On the evening of Jacob's birth, I sent out a text message to close friends and family that Baby Finston was on his/her way. Well, Donna and Sheila were still busy working at 10:30 that night, so they decided to head next door to pay Mike and I a visit. Trying to distract me while I waited for my e[idural, they were the much appreciated humor I needed to get me through until pain relief arrived.


No comments: