Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chino Air Show...

Mattie & Boompa


One cool plane!


Melts my heart





A HUGE cargo plane! It was so fun to walk inside.


Mommy & Jacob


World War II Bomber



The boys and I went to the Chino Air Show with my parents. Matthew, like any boy, is in love with cars, planes, and trains. He must take after my dad, because his curiosity and love of planes is definitely in his blood. My dad has taught him so much about airplanes. It is funny to hear Matthew say, "No mommy, that's not a Cesna, it's a Stearman." Ok Matthew. You win!!! Who knows, maybe Matthew will be a pilot when he grows up. There are lots of pilots in the family, so it would not surprise me.














No comments: