Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Eighteen Weeks and Counting!!!

The eighteenth week of my pregnancy was a milestone week for me. I am now able to feel our little boy move all around. He is one very active man. And, unlike his daddy, he is very much a morning guy. Go figure! My pregnancy is going very, very well, and I could not be enjoying this time more. Thank you God for keeping us so healthy!

1 comment:

Kara Ritter said...

I love that you are showing now. You are glowing. We need to figure out how to make your pictures bigger! I can't wait to meet Kaylee's boyfriend!