Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Spilling the Beans

Waiting to "spill the beans" was enough to drive Mike and I crazy. We wanted to tell the new "grandparents" so bad. But, we wanted to make it special. So, we decided to tell them over a nice dinner. My parents wanted to take me out for my birthday...So, before we went to dinner, we presented my parents, as well as Mike's dad, with a "grandparents book". The look on their faces was priceless. My mom thought we were playing a joke on her. It was such a relief to finally spread the good news. After such a great announcement, we went to Wild Fish in Newport Beach to celebrate.

No comments: