Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

19 Weeks...

Well, I am still enjoying my "second trimester" bliss. I feel great and often wonder/wait for the ball to drop. I feel too good! I have a ton of energy and my hormones, this week, have been making me feel super happy and grateful. I find myself wanting/being very busy, and have had some great times the past couple of weeks with great friends and my family.
My belly is growing and growing, and I'm thankful the rest of me, as of yet, has not. With Matthew I craved a daily cheeseburger and was scared to be too active. With this baby, I crave salads and fruits/veggies. Meat disgusts me and dessert/sweets really don't do it for me either. And, whether I want to be active or not, I don't have a choice. Matthew and I go...go...go!!! He does not let me sit down for a minute. Oops, scratch that. A second!
I did however, have a scare last week. My days at work have been more than taxing. We are short-staffed and over-worked. Not a new scene at work, but it has become worse than usual. After a few LOOOOOONG work days, I had developed an incredibly uncomfortable feeling in my pelvis. Kind of like cramping, but more like a dull, painful ache. I called Dr. A's office and told them my symptoms. I was basically ordered to leave work immediately and come to their office. Dr. A did a complete exam and ultrasound. Everything looked great, thank God! He was able to perform most of my "20 week anatomy screen". The baby looks perfect. But, what Dr. A did say is that my baby is "large, low, and transverse". Great combo. However, I was relieved to know that nothing was wrong and that I basically just needed to "cool it". Dr. A got a cute ultrasound pic of the baby waving. He wrote "mom, chill out". So, I have been taking his advice and have been trying to put my feet up more than usual. It does seem to help.

No comments: