Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beach House...

My boys
My baby

My girls


My belly



My crazy sandy Mattie




My precious angel





Tina, one of my besties, and her family, has rented the same beach house in Newport every Father's Day week/weekend for years. I have fond memories of that place from years past. Way, way before kids and husbands. Because the busy days of our lives get in the way, I find visits with my girlfriends are few and far between. But, I must say, I do make it a point to visit Tina and her family every year at the beach house.
Matthew had a great time. He made a new friend. One of Tina's best friends has a son the same age as Matthew. In fact, two years ago, we were both "huge" pregnant, wondering when our little ones were going to be born. It was fun to laugh at that visit, and then smile at how cute/big our sons both are.
We had such a great time playing on the beach all day. And, Mikey even got to come in the evening for dinner. We all had a great time. Can't wait to do it again next year!!!







No comments: