Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Braun...

One of my sweetest, most precious friends, Annie, wed the love of her life on July 17th. I was honored to be one of Annie's bridesmaids. It has been such a fun couple of months, between the bridal shower, the bachelorette party, and the wedding. Bill and Annie's wedding day was amazing. She looked as beautiful as ever. And, the most beautiful thing was to see how much in love the two of them are.
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Braun!!!
Soka University, Aliso Viejo
July 17, 2010
Primpin'!!!

The "blushing bride"


Seeing each other for the first time








Tina & I




















My sexy honey & I









No comments: