Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

A Kiss for Douglas...

I have to write things down when they happen, otherwise I will forget them.
My mom asked Matthew the other day, what the baby's name is, he instantly replied, "Douglas". We are not sure where he came up with such a name. But, I am guessing it has to do with one of the train characters on "Thomas the Train".
So, now, everytime he sees my shirt up, he asks me if he can give Doulgas a kiss. He also talks to Douglas a lot, which is so precious. I need to record it on video. He tells the baby..."Douglas, Douglas, come out. Play trains with me". Matthew is going to be quite disappointed when Douglas comes out, because I don't think he/she is going to play trains for quite a while.
What a little cutie!

No comments: