Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Heritage Park...

I spend many of my days at parks, as Matthew goes, goes, goes. He hates being cooped up in the house. I think I am familiar with every park within an hour radius of our house. One of Matthew's favorite parks is Heritage Park, in La Verne, which is near my parent's house. I enjoy taking pictures of my Mattie during play. I always tell him to "say cheese" when I take his picture. Lately, his favorite silly thing to do is to move around and strike different poses, so I will take his pic. He tells me, "say cheese over here mommy, then he moves and says "now say cheese over here mommy". I have gotten some very cute and "hammy" pictures lately. He makes me laugh so much!










No comments: