Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My "Big Boot Knockin' " Baby Shower

Welcome Baby Finston!!!
My friends threw me an amazing baby shower. The theme of the shower was western. Not one detail was missed...we had trail mix, beef jerkey, old-fashioned donuts, & BBQ tri-tip and chicken for lunch. There was even a water gun shooting contest. The backyard was decorated so cute....Every decoration was western, down to the napkins. Wow!!!! Not only was our little man showered with tons of gifts, I was showered with the love of my many friends that were there as well. What an amazing day that I am not soon to forget!!!

No comments: