Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Little Boy's Nursery...

Well, we FINALLY finished the nursery yesterday. His little room has been a long time coming. My mom and I (mostly my mom)have been collecting
vintage cowboy items to go in his room for quite sometime. My mom helped me put the final touches on his room yesterday. And, I have finally gotten all of his loot from my three showers put away. It is so amazing for me to look around his room and see all of the love. He has so many people who love him already, as you can see, his little cowboy room is just filled with stuff!

No comments: