Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!!

So, today is my official due date. I wanted to get a good belly shot in, as this may be my last one. Kind of sad....But, I cannot wait to meet our little man, so I think I will get over it. If I do not go into labor this weekend, Dr. Anzaldo will have to induce me on Monday. My fetal non-stress test on Friday went well. Dr. A wanted to play it safe over the weekend to make sure our little man was not getting himself into any trouble. Everything looked great, which of course, is always reassuring.
I also received a suprise knock on the door last night. It was my sister-in-law, Kelly. She flew out from Ohio to visit, in high hopes to see her nephew be born. She was able to go with me to the fetal testing facility. We had a great time. She made me laugh and was able to see Baby Finston. The nurse did an ultrasound, and my little man was showing off his package. Kelly and I said simultaneously, "he has huge balls"!!!! So funny!!! Good to know my little man is a "manly man". It was so great to see Kelly over the weekend as well. We went to my in-laws for a BBQ. It was nice to relax and enjoy everyone's company. And, in hopes to get my labor started, Kelly walked with me back home from my in-laws....Effectiveness of the walk..hmmm! I will keep you all posted!

No comments: