Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Infamous Bassinette

So, this is "Daddy's Little Wingman" in his basinette. He looks happy here...but don't let him fool you. Mattie HATES his basinette! He hates lying flat on his back...Not sure why, but he just hates it. This has been such a challenge for Mike & I because we obviously want him to sleep in it. So, in my desperate, delerious state early in the morning after no sleep, I finally give in and put him where he wants to be...In his car seat. I don't get it, but it works. I asked his pediatrician if this was okay, and she said to do whatever works. Of course, he would sleep if I held him all night, but that's not going to work either. Keep your fingers crossed that Mattie will one day become "one" with his basinette.

1 comment:

Kara Ritter said...

He is getting big already!! Hope we get to see you guys soon. xoxo