Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our First Night Out!

Mikey and I had a "hot date" last night. Our friends, Jeremy and Alma got married. Unfortunately, we were unable to make the ceremony because we did not want to leave Matthew for too long. However, we were lucky enough to go to their reception. Grandpa Lloyd and Grandma Carole got to watch our Mattie Boy. I was a little hesitant to leave my little man, but I must admit, it did feel very good to get out of the house. I have not left his side since his birth. I also had my first beer last night in over ten months...Wow!!! That was one good beer. When we arrived home, it was nice to hear that Mattie did take a bottle of breastmilk from my mom. I was really worried he was not going to take a bottle, so this is a good thing. And, he was sound asleep in my mom's arms. What a fun and much-needed evening!!!

No comments: