Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Ardito

My sister-in-law Kelly and Vince got married this summer in Poipu Beach, Kauai. Mike and I were so honored to be a part of their day and were so "put out" that we had to go to Kauai. LOL! We all had a great time. It was great to connect with all of our family and friends, and of course, to watch Vince and Kelly say "I do" in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Mike and I also celebrated our third wedding anniversary there. Being there was extra special for us because Poipu Beach is where my hubby proposed to me.
Although Mike and I had a great time, we could hardly wait to get back, as Matthew stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa. We missed him so much!!!
Congratulations Vince and Kelly
August 18, 2009






No comments: