Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. O'Hara...

Michelle Wines, a long-time friend of the family, tied the knot on October 9th, 2009. I have literally known Michelle my entire life, as I went to pre-school with her older brother Ryan. Because my mama and Ryan & Michelle's mama would meet and greet daily as they dropped Ryan and I off at pre-school, it was not long that they became friends.
Well, to this day, we have all remained friends. So, you can only imagine that we were all so excited to attend Michelle and Kevin's wedding.
Michelle and Kevin wed in Carlsbad on a beautiful Friday evening. We all had an amazing time!!!
Michelle & Kevin O'Hara
October 9th, 2009
Carlsbad, California
My "other" date

My hubs and I


One of my "besties" ~ Tasha and I



My "Rents"




Sooooooooooo cute ~ I can't take it





The Bride & I






My familia







The Happy Couple








No comments: