Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Our Adventures at Central Park...

Matthew and I have been making many visits to our "duck friends" at Central Park. In fact, we pretty much visit daily, unless we have other plans or I have to work. It's great for me, because I get to jog over there, it's great for Matthew, because he gets to visit with all of his friends, and it's great for the ducks, because they get to eat, and eat, and eat. I was lucky enough to get some great photos during one of our adventures last week, so I thought I would share.




































No comments: