Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What the, "BLOG"!!!

So, here it is, October 28th, and I am realizing that I have not updated our blog since August 2009! No bueno! Keeping up with life's many memories has always been a priority for me, but lately, I have not had the time to do anything extra than literally keep my head above water.

A month ago, I realized that I had not finished Matthew's "baby book", so I made finishing his book a priority. I am so happy to announce that his book is now up to date. I have enjoyed looking back at it and seeing how much he has grown/changed.

Also, I have been working four days a week for the past two months, in hopes to earn some extra money for our family. I feel blessed that I have the opportunity to work the extra hours in a time when many people are facing lay-offs and unemployment. However, being at work this much has really taken a toll on my free-time and my energy level. I miss Matthew so much and cannot wait to spend every second of my days off with him.

Matthew and I have gotten the opportunity to enjoy lots of Fall Festivities. He is obsessed with pumpkins. I think I must have about ten pumpkins at the house now, as he loves to carry them around and place them in various places. Hey, it keeps him busy and mommies need that!!!

I also joined a MOPS group at my church and have enjoyed sharing my journey through "mommyhood" with other Christian ladies. Matthew has also gotten to make some new friends at Port Mariners. I just love watching him through the window when he does not know I am looking. He is growing up so much and is developing such an adorable personality.

No comments: