Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Presents for Pike...

Last weekend, my friend Jenn had her baby shower. I was so excited to go, as I have not seen Jenn in over a year. Since her and her hubby moved to Texas, meeting up is pretty much impossible. So, needless to say, I got my "Jenn fix", and it was so great!!!
Jenn looked absolutely amazing. She makes a great pregnant lady and will make an even more amazing mommy!
Jenn and her hubby Andy, will be welcoming Baby Pike sometime in the middle of December. I am going to try my hardest to make it out to Texas to visit her and the baby.
We can hardly wait to meet you, Baby Pike!!!
Cute little mama Jenn



Too cute





Jenn & I...(And Pike too)



Mommy's Bebito





No comments: